Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pre Test Sophomores

Contents

a) Regular and Irregular verbs.


b) Future forms: Will/Be going to.

c) Present Perfect.

d) Past Perfect.

e) Text: “The discovery of Macchu Picchu”.


I. Provide Past form and the Past Participle one of the following verbs:
Go


Lend

Study

Ask

Visit

Love



II. What are your plans for...

Tomorrow morning?


Next Saturday afternoon?

Next winter break?

Your birthday?

Christmas?

This afternoon?

 
III. Look at the photos and say what you have or haven't done.
 


IV. Look at the photos and complete the sentences.  
1. She _______________home when the bomb ____________.
 
 
 
2. The criminal __________________ when the police _____________.
 



3. The supermarket ______________ when I _____________.


4. The TV program ____________ when I ____________.







5. I ______________ from highschool when I _____________ college.


6. I _______________ breakfast when I _____________ the phone.





V. The discovery of Macchu Picchu
Explain:

Explain:


1. Professor

2. Archaeologist

3. Suddenly

4. Look for something

5. Owner

6. Guide

7. Discovery

8. Find something

9. Go up

10. Travel higher up

11. Spend

12. Climb

13. Meet

14. Lead

15. Square

16. Look like

No comments: