Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 15, 2010

SOPHOMORE'S ORAL TEST: PRACTICE

I. Complete with the correct verb form.

I _________ (go) to the party if I ________(be) invited.


If I __________(study) more, I ________ (get) better grades.

I _________ (not/say) anything if someone ________ (tell) me a secret.

If I __________ (smoke), I ________ (have) cancer.

I _________ (visit) a doctor if I ________ (feel) sick.


II. Finish the sentence using Second Conditional.
If I was a rich, I…



I would swim everyday if I…


If I had a computer here I…


If I didn’t understand the contents, I…


I would drive it if…


If I was thirsty I…


I would call the police If…


If I was the President of Chile…


If you had a bycicle…


III. Answer.

What would you do if…



You found your favorite famous person on the street?


A tsunami came right now?


You had just one day of life?


You lost the keys to your house?


You were hungry?


A dog bit you?


I gave you $1.000.000?


It was raining outside?


You had a free day?


You had a cold?


You got a box of chocolates?


Someone started to smoke next to you?


You woke up bald?

No comments: